30 Mar 2013 Removed some dead links.
30 Sep 2012 Our home page has been updated.
23 May 2012 More details have been added to the Species section.
No content from this website may be copied onto other online or offline media without referencing in the form of a hyperlink back to the page in which the information was taken. Plagiarism is an offence that is frowned upon.
LHCOS Sister Sites
Other Helpful Sites
We truly appreciate your support! You may use the 90×90 icon above if you wish, but please upload it to your own server.
1. What is moulting?
2. Why are deaths often associated with moulting?
3. Do deaths always indicate that I am doing something wrong?
4. How do I know if my hermit crab is going to moult soon?
5. What do moulting nests look like?
6. My hermit crab buried itself! Is it moulting?
1. What should I do if I think one of my buried hermit crabs is moulting?
2. What should I do if I accidentally dig up a moulter?
3. What should I do if I have a surface moulter?
4. How do I distinguish a moulter from a dead a hermit crab?
5. How long should I wait for a moulter to surface?
6. Where do moulters usually bury themselves?
1. How do I know if a hermit crab has moulted?
2. Why is my post-moulter being lethargic?
3. What should I do if my post-moulter lost limbs?
« Back • Next »