Im now a first time exotic owner now!!!!!

Questions about identifying the differences between species.
hermie_lover3542
Zoea II
Zoea II
Hermit crabs: 17
Total gallons: 84
Total tanks: 5

Re: Im now a first time exotic owner now!!!!!

Post by hermie_lover3542 »

ladybug15057 wrote:Delayed? Is it due to the extreme heat the U.S. has been experiencing?
What brand name of ocean water do you use?
Actually again I was wrong lol i'm so sorry guys! but um they came right before I had band practice long story! But anyways I ordered a large blue. and jumbo straw. Instead they gave me a jumbo straw. a med. blue and a small E. um I named the straw bulldozer, the blue Autumn because she acts just like her, and my mom named my E. horehae lol! :D Ummm I am using oceanic brand salt, FWI my crabs love there new home!
*~-proud hermie mommy of 15-~*
They are Hermie the 2nd(medium pp), T.J.(medium pp), Big Daddy(large pp), Tank(Jumbo pp), Pearl(large pp), DigDug(medium pp), Freaky Fred(small pp),courage(Medium pp), Strawberry Shortcake(small pp), Tiny Timantha(tiny pp), T-rex(giant Indo), Bruce(medium strawberry), Autumn(medium blueberry), and Hor-Hay(medium blueberry).
hermie_lover3542
Zoea II
Zoea II
Hermit crabs: 17
Total gallons: 84
Total tanks: 5

Re: Im now a first time exotic owner now!!!!!

Post by hermie_lover3542 »

Wai wrote:
hermie_lover3542 wrote:where could i purchase one of those?
Most pet stores have them, but the ones that sell salt water fish almost always have them.
Ok thanks wai! As soon as I can i'll purchase one!
*~-proud hermie mommy of 15-~*
They are Hermie the 2nd(medium pp), T.J.(medium pp), Big Daddy(large pp), Tank(Jumbo pp), Pearl(large pp), DigDug(medium pp), Freaky Fred(small pp),courage(Medium pp), Strawberry Shortcake(small pp), Tiny Timantha(tiny pp), T-rex(giant Indo), Bruce(medium strawberry), Autumn(medium blueberry), and Hor-Hay(medium blueberry).