Registered Adopters

Ask any hermit crab care questions in the appropriate section.
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 85
Total tanks: 4

Re: Registered Adopters

Post by CrabbyJo »

Hello! I've been away a long time, and due to life and work and just life in general, I've adopted out most of my hermies. I had two left, but one killed the other in a shell fight. :( I now have one Equadorian who needs a new home. I've had him for maybe 6-7 years? He just finished molting and I'm ready to pass him along. I have a 55 gallon tank, a reptile good with 3 light switches, a thermostat, a UTH on the tank, a bunch of aragonite sand (not been cleaned since removal from tank), tons of stuff, lots of shells, several large shells I paid a lot for but my crabs shunned. I'm prepared to give everything to whomever adopts this hermie, and am willing to travel 50 miles to deliver him to a good home.I'm hoping someone here will have some contacts, I know it's a pretty slim chance, since I live in Wasilla, Alaska!I have extra 10 gallon iso tanks, some eco earth, sea salt mix, decorations, dishes, you name it.
6 hermit crabs - 3 PPs and 3 Equadorians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.