Best friends?

Ask any hermit crab care questions in the appropriate section.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Best friends?

Post by ladybug15057 »

From the complaints I have read about online, it seems that the owner of the Live Hermit Crabs store has not been responding to enquiries, so I would not recommend ordering from there for the time being.
This store has had this issue since about late 2003- early 2004 that I am aware of. Got really bad for awhile, would charge crabbers and never send their items. PayPal actually shut them down a couple years ago because of this. Then a couple years ago it was claimed that it was under new management and things were different... well sadly seems they gained a little trust and history repeats itself.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Post by Wai »

They did indeed go under new management, but it seems it went downhill again eventually.
Wai
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
ZuZu
Zoea I
Zoea I
Hermit crabs: 5
Total gallons: 29
Total tanks: 1

Post by ZuZu »

I havent been on here in months O_o school hates me. Lol. anyways responding to this topic...
My band of four hermies there is one friendship that is just like you stated They do everything together, sleep eat, hang out in their awsome moss pit 8) but what I found interesting was one of these two was the leader of their mini "clan" of hermies. Most of the things they do the whole group does together, but midday when none of them are really awake, One of the pair will wake the other up just to go get a drink of water with him :D >w< I find it extemely cute.
I love my five hermies:
Bumper, the socialite leader
Sticky, The Devourer
Shy Guy, Name says all.
Rose, hyper, never sleeps
Sharky, micro version of ShyGuy
Celebrating 5 years of Crabisism XD