IDIOT!

Report on pet stores that are either doing a great or terrible job of looking after their hermit crabs on display.
bobo
Zoea III
Zoea III
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 29
Total tanks: 1

IDIOT!

Post by bobo »

This guy at Pet Smart the other day said when I asked him why there was no water in the tank that they drink from a SPONGE, AND i WAS LIKE, WELL ITS DRY, AND i THINK YOU SHOULD PUT SOME REAL WATER IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are so unknowledgible about them and all the other animals there too!!!!!!! :@ :S :| X( -.- :o 8|
Becky
(Equidorians-6) Pablo_Medium, Enrique_Medium, Edwardo_Medium, Sampson_Jumbo, Hercules_Jumbo,and Wink The One Eyed E_Large(Purple Pinchers-3) Juliet_Medium, and Jeffrey_Small
krabby_katie
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 9

Re: IDIOT!

Post by krabby_katie »

Geez, that's awful. Frig, it's only common since that every living thing needs water! INCLUDING CRABS!
-Katie Forbes
Es: Mr. Krabs*Xena*Hubert*Clarice*Tank*Paras
PPs: Cosmo*Unknown*Darla

RIP: Sandy + Calypso + Kaluha + Jorgen von Strangle + Daisy + Mojo (assumed) + Stella
See them: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/katelynforbes/
bobo
Zoea III
Zoea III
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 29

Post by bobo »

I know, they are so not open to new ideas
Becky
(Equidorians-6) Pablo_Medium, Enrique_Medium, Edwardo_Medium, Sampson_Jumbo, Hercules_Jumbo,and Wink The One Eyed E_Large(Purple Pinchers-3) Juliet_Medium, and Jeffrey_Small
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45

Post by Wai »

They CAN drink from a sponge, but it does NOT mean that they should ONLY drink from a sponge.
Wai
Jadexox
Zoea I
Zoea I
Hermit crabs: 16
Total gallons: 100

Post by Jadexox »

my fav but dosent mean i like it just the best ive been to are complete IDIOTS there is no humidity just heat but like WAY over .and i saw 5 DEAD ones out of shells once i heard 1 say owell we can just get more it dosent matter i would hate being a hermit crab there they once said they might have babies soon well i think you should ORDER some more hermit crabs and rewin their life
X( -.- :( 8|
i made my avatar on picnik

Pet's name: wolf
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!