What do you think of this community?

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
StellaCrab
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 13
Total gallons: 125
Total tanks: 2

Re: What do you think of this community?

Post by StellaCrab »

alexsmith123 wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 01:17 I love this community, I learned a lot of things to be honest. I visit this forum at least once a week
That's good to hear Alex! I have seen you reply to threads recently, good to have another crabber on the community!
ImFeelingCrabby
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 0

Post by ImFeelingCrabby »

I just joined yesterday so I guess its pretty nice.
StellaCrab
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 13
Total gallons: 125

Post by StellaCrab »

ImFeelingCrabby wrote: 08 Dec 2018, 07:49 I just joined yesterday so I guess its pretty nice.
Glad to have you, welcome aboard! :)
charcoal44
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 3
Total gallons: 17
Total tanks: 1

Post by charcoal44 »

I think it's a great community to, very helpful members.
aussieJJDude
Zoea V
Zoea V
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 65

Post by aussieJJDude »

@Wai.... Its' been a couple of years, what's your verdict on integrating Tapatalk to the board?
246L/65G - 'Tidal Jungle' (Crabs) | 246L/65g - 'Backwater Pool' (Fish/Snails) | 96L/25G - ''Twisted Minds" (Fish/Snails/Shrimp) | 300L/90G Fancy Pond (Goldfish)

I've never had any problems with 'Impulse Buying'. They're just animals that I forgot I had planned to get.
Sara Cobbler
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 4
Total gallons: 35

Post by Sara Cobbler »

I like it- it's a really neat website. It's nice to know that there are so many people out there that love their crabs as much as I do. I'm looking forward to this website growing.☺
My crabs' names are: Angela, Bubbles, Sandy, and Shelldon
SolidShell
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 10

Post by SolidShell »

I only joined a few minutes ago, but since getting my crabs a couple weeks ago I have come here to look up answers. Looking forward to being more involved on here and learning more how to better for PPs :)
babesbarn
Zoea III
Zoea III
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 20

Post by babesbarn »

I have been using this community for almost 13 years. Although many who join sort of go away and don't return, some of us still are here. I have been caring for my Hermies 13 and a half years. I Had the same crabs and have not added any. You might like to start a Journal for yourself on this forum as I did. I am amazed how far I have come all these years. Use the Moderator links for information and remember that Being a Hermit Crab Mommie or Daddy allows for the "Learning Curve" in raising them. Look at pictures and do research. The rewards are great. I hope you will return and research on this forum for food and environment and check out the journals. Some of us document and do not realize that a book is in the making...lols. Sometimes you will find pictures but sometimes not because there is not way for some of us to share a picture. I realize your post is 2020 but hope you still have your crabbies. Lots of luck.