Restored database to April 2007

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Restored database to April 2007

Post by Wai »

Besides this being a test post, but I have finally restored the database to April 2007. Unfortunately, I couldn''t find a more recent backup, and I apologise for not backing up all our stuff regularly (lazy me). I promise to back up stuff regularly from now on. :P

As a blundering result, any accounts and posts registered between 7 April 2007 (the date my backup was saved) to 21 January 2008 (the date I restored the database) were not recorded. :( If you have been trying without luck to log in, you probably registered between that period. Please register a new account.
Wai
iluvhermies
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 46

Post by iluvhermies »

Glad to have it back up and running. We all learn from our mistakes hopefully anyways.
Big Daddy*Speedy*Doc*Spot*Sandy*Spongebob*Kolasas*Mrs. Puff*Larry*Gary*Joy*Liberty*Troy*Gabrielle*Ryan*Chelsea
Eddie*Maddie*London*Irwin*Miley*Oliver*Marianna*Dalton*
Chevin*Peeping Tom*April*Hannah*Peanut*Brandon*Brandi*
Autumn*Peyton*Zac*Corbin*Lilly*Rico*Queenie*Princess*Prince
Bruce*Cheese*Sharpay*Elmo*Chris
Jaci
Coenobita
Coenobita

Post by Jaci »

No kidding iluv :) The only thing that happened to me is that Jimmy passed away today. He crawled out of his shell and just died, just like Tweek :(
*** Lemi *** Bebe *** Wendy *** Ike *** Craig *** Aries*** Zeus ***

RIP:
Token 1/8/06 * Butters 1/31/06 * Tweek 3/16/06 * Shelley 4/14/06 * Timmy 8/5/06 * Athena 11/6/06 * Jimmy 1/22/08 * Apollo 2/4/08
Grammarcia
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 25

Post by Grammarcia »

So glad we're back up. I've been trying every day with no luck. I told myself I'd try today and if I couldn't get in I'd stop trying. Hope everybody comes back!
Grammarcia
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 25

Post by Grammarcia »

As you can see from my post I'm on a an ovuum who joined yesterday. Since I joined after April of 07, how come I'm not back up?
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Post by Wai »

I think you had originally registered after April 2007, and my back up didn't record your data. Sorry... *|
Wai