New profile fields

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 85
Total tanks: 4

Re: New profile fields

Post by CrabbyJo »

Thank you Marie, I know I am very grateful that you took the time to create this resource for us all.

Carol of Crabworks is sort of a "mentor" to us all, someone we can all look to as a prime example of how to care for our hermit crabs, since she's had Jon and Kate for so long. She is the only person I know of that has had their hermit crabs for 33+ years.
I especially am appreciative that some of her comments and techniques are also posted on Crab Street Journal and Crabby Wiki.
6 hermit crabs - 3 PPs and 3 Equadorians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: New profile fields

Post by ladybug15057 »

Thank you CrabbyJo!! I would like to dig through some more archived postings too and add to the wiki. Lots of info, and how since Jon & Kate has gotten so large her normal nest making for them just didn't seem to work.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.