Question For Moderators.

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
HermitOrCrabs
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 20
Total tanks: 1

Question For Moderators.

Post by HermitOrCrabs »

Can I advertise this website on youtube, I could get many new users to join. Is this ok to do?
3 Turbos, 1 Large, 1 Medium, 2 Small. Never out of the ordinary is it? Though my crabs are. Why dont you check them out. http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/HermitOrCrab/
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Question For Moderators.

Post by ladybug15057 »

When asking such a question it is always best to approach the 'owner' of the group, who is Wai. And sometimes to do it privately is better.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita
Total gallons: 85
Total tanks: 4

Post by CrabbyJo »

I agree with Marie. That question should go to Wai in a private message.

As for advertising a website, I will write in my comments on youtube (when watching hermit crab videos) for people to visit this or another website for better crab care info.
As for putting it in your videos, I think it's a great idea, but please do clear it through Wai first. :)
6 hermit crabs - 3 PPs and 3 Equadorians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita

Post by ladybug15057 »

This as well as if one agrees to let a certain site or person advertise them it usually means they are affiliated or in agreement with that site. So one needs to also be careful of their own reputation and where their name is placed.
What is the link to your website?
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
HermitOrCrabs
Zygote
Zygote

Post by HermitOrCrabs »

www.youtube.com Probably the site that has the most advertisements on it.
3 Turbos, 1 Large, 1 Medium, 2 Small. Never out of the ordinary is it? Though my crabs are. Why dont you check them out. http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/HermitOrCrab/
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita

Post by ladybug15057 »

I am quite aware of the link to YouTube, but thank you for the link. I must of been wrong, I thought you had your own YouTube site that you were wanting to advertise the HCP on. My error, my apologies.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

HermitOrCrabs
Zygote
Zygote

Post by HermitOrCrabs »

I really dont want anyone else posting here. I decided not to.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita

Post by ladybug15057 »

Well in that case I will lock this thread since it isn't going anywhere...
Marie (aka ladybug15057)