Posting

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
xXxEmilixXx
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 0
Total gallons: 0
Total tanks: 0

Posting

Post by xXxEmilixXx »

For some reason, every time I make a post it doesn't work, I click submit, everything seems fine until like an hour later it just disappears. (I'm not even sure this post will work) And I am having an emergency with my crab & I can't tell you guys :(
**Emili**

R.I.P to my beloved hermies who are no longer with us> Pinchy***Harold Zoid***Zoidberg 1***Zoidberg 2***Joe***Edna The Original***Boris***Popcorn***
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Re: Posting

Post by Wai »

Keep trying. If you managed to open this thread, then you shouldn't have problems posting.
Wai
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

You're posts are not disappearing. What is happening is you are making a couple posts regarding the same situation and the posts have been merged. You are once again asking for help with hermies which we are ever so ready to offer all the help we can. However, this situation is similar to when all your hermies died in the beginning of June 2009. Questions were asked then, and still have not been answered. I will go and look up the post and put the link here for you. (which one can do themselves by going to their profile area and clicking on to search their posts) Please do answer the questions for us.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

And I did reply last night:

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2803&p=24589#p24589

Edited to add, I am also going to pm the link above to you.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.