Picture uploading assistance

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
Gizaroo
Zoea V
Zoea V
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 19
Total tanks: 4

Re: Picture uploading assistance

Post by Gizaroo »

Yep! Once you upload the pic, click on the thumbnail then hover over the larger pic til you see a line of options appear at the top. Click on the one that says edit, then on resize :) I think if you choose small or medium, it will let you post the pic.
"My chief concern is to try to be an humble, earnest Christian."- Robert E. Lee

"If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag."-author unknown

Owned by 2 Belgian malinois, 1 mixed breed, 3 parrots, 3 bettas and 6 hermies: Blu, Skip, Theo, Scuttles, Spudnut, and 3 new E's. Rip Blaze,Luka, and Banjo.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

If you use the codes in the boxes of photobucket, it will resize the photo for you for the forum.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
Gizaroo
Zoea V
Zoea V

Post by Gizaroo »

ladybug15057 wrote:If you use the codes in the boxes of photobucket, it will resize the photo for you for the forum.
I use the codes all the time...but I always have to resize it before I can post it in the forum. The forum never lets me post if I have any [img] in there...unless I manually resize to small... Maybe it's just my luck lol

"If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag."-author unknown

Owned by 2 Belgian malinois, 1 mixed breed, 3 parrots, 3 bettas and 6 hermies: Blu, Skip, Theo, Scuttles, Spudnut, and 3 new E's. Rip Blaze,Luka, and Banjo.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

I use the codes all the time...but I always have to resize it before I can post it in the forum.
Odd, I have yet to have to re-size photo's for posting on a forum? Possibly it is because I use my computer and ipods or phones aren't 'user friendly' sharing actual photo's?
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
Gizaroo
Zoea V
Zoea V

Post by Gizaroo »

The only time I can ever post pictures is from my computer when I'm at home. Posting from Photobucket on the ipod is a pain. I never try to do anything other than copy and past a direct link on the iPod. I was referring to using my computer that I get the errors :/

rjp_1986
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 3
Total gallons: 10
Total tanks: 1

Post by rjp_1986 »

All I have is a phone. A palm centro to be exact! No computer anymore! More important investments to be made than on a computer and the internet when I have unlimited internet on my phone!
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 85

Post by CrabbyJo »

So you dont' have to resize photos from photobucket, just use the code for "clickable thumbnail". I use it all the time. :)
6 hermit crabs - 3 PPs and 3 Equadorians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.
Gizaroo
Zoea V
Zoea V

Post by Gizaroo »

I'll have to try that and see if that works...hmm lol