HArry

Questions about identifying the differences between species.
carissa
Zygote
Zygote

HArry

Post by carissa »

Im just wondering why kind of crabs I have...I bought them all together but tehy all look very different..here are a few pictures...not really good but its my best for now.
HArry

Bruno..PP ?

Then I have another one that looks like Harry, but she has like what looks like black spikes on the end of her legs...she scares me lol
I own 4 hermit crabs at the moment.

Harry, Kaytee, cosmo, and bruno.
Cheyenne
Zoea I
Zoea I

Post by Cheyenne »

Bruno is a PP. And the other, I believe, would be an E. ;)
Cheyenne
carissa
Zygote
Zygote

Post by carissa »

ok...so is harry the E of the one with the spikes and the end of its legs. lol..also do they need to be housed differently? I bought them all together soo im not so sure lol '

thanks.

Cheyenne
Zoea I
Zoea I

Post by Cheyenne »

They can be housed together. NP! BUT you shoudl get one more E, and one more PP (at least) cause they LOVE to have a spieces buddy,a dn will be more happy an active. :D
Cheyenne
carissa
Zygote
Zygote

Post by carissa »

like i said, I have four hermits.

well is the E is harry..i have 2 of them...

and..my friends getting me another hermit crab for xmas so ill see what that is.

Whats the hermit crab with the kinda spikey looking think on the tip of its legs? thats what kaytee is i think.

whats E stand for? lol

Cheyenne
Zoea I
Zoea I

Post by Cheyenne »

oops. I forgot you had 4. E stands for Ecuidorian. Do u have another E. I didn't get that part. If not, you;'ll want one.
Cheyenne
Cheyenne
Zoea I
Zoea I

Post by Cheyenne »

JEEZ! I just keep being dumb. So then, yes, if you have another like Harry, that's 2 E's and your all set. lol, really sorry about that. And the black spikes are good acually. It means she just molted. These tips will be on all your crabs once they all molt. :) It's acualy good. lol. :P
Cheyenne
carissa
Zygote
Zygote

Post by carissa »

lol thanks ok i was all confussed...well if the spikes are good..then i have 3 E.

and i have to tell you..the spikes scared to poop outa me lol im liek the better to pinch you with lol

Jaci
Coenobita
Coenobita

Post by Jaci »

Es do look cute. i love their color! i wish i could find some! the only ones that are at petco and at the one where i get my hermies are PPs :(
*** Lemi *** Bebe *** Wendy *** Ike *** Craig *** Aries*** Zeus ***

RIP:
Token 1/8/06 * Butters 1/31/06 * Tweek 3/16/06 * Shelley 4/14/06 * Timmy 8/5/06 * Athena 11/6/06 * Jimmy 1/22/08 * Apollo 2/4/08
Hermies4Ever
Zoea II
Zoea II

Post by Hermies4Ever »

try a smaller petsotre. I found my E at a johnsons which is a smaller family petstore.