Records

Ask any hermit crab care questions in the appropriate section.
Emeraldroots
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 0
Total gallons: 0
Total tanks: 0

Records

Post by Emeraldroots »

Do any of you keep feeding logs?
Molting logs?
Just curious as I was thinking of doing it...

A hermit crab wellness journal if you will...
hermie_lover3542
Zoea II
Zoea II
Hermit crabs: 17
Total gallons: 84
Total tanks: 5

Re: Records

Post by hermie_lover3542 »

I do infact! I keep both actualy. They are very useful when it comes to certain things.
*~-proud hermie mommy of 15-~*
They are Hermie the 2nd(medium pp), T.J.(medium pp), Big Daddy(large pp), Tank(Jumbo pp), Pearl(large pp), DigDug(medium pp), Freaky Fred(small pp),courage(Medium pp), Strawberry Shortcake(small pp), Tiny Timantha(tiny pp), T-rex(giant Indo), Bruce(medium strawberry), Autumn(medium blueberry), and Hor-Hay(medium blueberry).
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

Yep!
Date bought, when they changed shells and what they appear to prefer, markings to make it easier to tell them apart at first, When they molted, the size of their large cheliped when I bought them to see how they have grown...
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
Emeraldroots
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 0
Total gallons: 0
Total tanks: 0

Post by Emeraldroots »

cheliped=claw? Awesome I dont feel so silly keeping a log then. Guess I will work on getting one made up in excel or something!
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

Cheliped=claw, yepper.
A log makes things easier, at least here. When we got our hermies we didn't have a computer so I have an old fashioned notebook. *| 3 computers later (on third now) Happy I have the notebook, I would of lost all the info when Windows me died with Norton's Dec 6th bug and when the E machines mother board puked.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.