Daisy and Mojo

This is the place to send a tribute for your departed hermies.
krabby_katie
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 9

Daisy and Mojo

Post by krabby_katie »

I haven't found either of their bodies, but I'm pretty sure they're gone. I found the shell that Daisy was last seen in. I'm guessing someone ate her. :| I haven't found anything of Mojo's. I really loved those little guys too. I'm going to get a screen lid very soon, so no one can ever escape again! I'm tired of some of my crabs mysteriously going missing. :(

Daisy:

Mojo:
-Katie Forbes
Es: Mr. Krabs*Xena*Hubert*Clarice*Tank*Paras
PPs: Cosmo*Unknown*Darla

RIP: Sandy + Calypso + Kaluha + Jorgen von Strangle + Daisy + Mojo (assumed) + Stella
See them: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/katelynforbes/
emmac350
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 6
Total gallons: 40
Total tanks: 2

Re: Daisy and Mojo

Post by emmac350 »

Awww, I'm sorry about your loss. I would agree with you about getting a screen lid - I haven't had an escape like I did with Curly (found him the next day as he was trying to hide in my purse, and he scared the heck out of me) since I got mine, even though Nibs spends all her time climbing up the silicone and hanging under the top.
Follow the daily lives of my crabs at thedailyhermit.tumblr.com

Mommy to:
Rack, 23 Sep 08; Benny, 23 Sep 08; Slightly, 3 Jan 09; Nibs, 3 Jan 09; Curly, 3 Jan 09; Spaz, 5 Jul 09

If you are contacted privately and enticed to join another forum, please inform a moderator. This is an unethical practice.
krabby_katie
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 9

Post by krabby_katie »

Yeah. I have a screen ontop of the tank right now, but it's not secured there. I might be getting a bigger tank soon. So i might wait until them to get a screen lid.
-Katie Forbes
Es: Mr. Krabs*Xena*Hubert*Clarice*Tank*Paras
PPs: Cosmo*Unknown*Darla

RIP: Sandy + Calypso + Kaluha + Jorgen von Strangle + Daisy + Mojo (assumed) + Stella
See them: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/katelynforbes/
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 85
Total tanks: 4

Post by CrabbyJo »

I"m so sorry Katie :( I hope you find Mojo soon, they say you can put out something that would make noise, like wrapping paper, on the floor and some ocean salt water to lure them out, then turn off the lights and you can hear when they come for the water. I hope he hasn't been gone too long :(
So sorry to hear about losing Daisy. :(
I suppose just make sure you give them all plenty of protein so they aren't tempted to do something like that again.
6 hermit crabs - 3 PPs and 3 Equadorians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.