Chaos

This is the place to send a tribute for your departed hermies.
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Chaos

Post by Wai »

RIP 30/05/09 - 06/06/09

Dear Chaos,

Although your mind has already faded from this world, my memories of you will never fade. You probably have no idea what I'm saying here, but this is all I can do to express my memories and thoughts about you.

You are not responsible for your death. It is either my fault or the pet store's. Us humans are to blame, because we abducted you from the wild in the first place. Had you not been captured against your will, you would still be thriving in the wild. I am not a hermit crab doctor. I wish I was, but there aren't any hermit crab medicines out there. The pet store treated you like trash, failing to put in a heat source until I showed up for the first time.

Chaos, you will not die in vain. What I have learnt from you will be passed on to other hermit crabs in need. I mentally wish harm to those who have abused you in the past.

Also, my mistake, having referred to you as a male when you are in fact a female.

Although I don't know where the butterflies have taken you now, if your mind still exists in another world, perhaps you can reincarnate to Earth some day, so we can meet once again?

Wai
(Your try-hard human parent)
Wai
emmac350
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 6
Total gallons: 40
Total tanks: 2

Re: Chaos

Post by emmac350 »

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss, Wai. I'm impressed that you've kept Chaos going this long - I was sure she would die within a day maximum based off of the description of her condition. I'm sure you've learned a lot on how to take care of a crab in very bad shape now; use that knowledge in the future with more crabs to save more lives.
Follow the daily lives of my crabs at thedailyhermit.tumblr.com

Mommy to:
Rack, 23 Sep 08; Benny, 23 Sep 08; Slightly, 3 Jan 09; Nibs, 3 Jan 09; Curly, 3 Jan 09; Spaz, 5 Jul 09

If you are contacted privately and enticed to join another forum, please inform a moderator. This is an unethical practice.
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 85
Total tanks: 4

Post by CrabbyJo »

A beautiful tribute, Wai. You did your best, and it shows in the compassion you have for your crabs. She was so fortunate to have had you take her home so she passed on in conditions that were calm and tranquil. Thank you for taking good care of her. You are a good crab parent.
6 hermit crabs - 3 PPs and 3 Equadorians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.
krabby_katie
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 9

Post by krabby_katie »

So sorry Wai. She was a very pretty crab. My thoughts are with you. :(
-Katie Forbes
Es: Mr. Krabs*Xena*Hubert*Clarice*Tank*Paras
PPs: Cosmo*Unknown*Darla

RIP: Sandy + Calypso + Kaluha + Jorgen von Strangle + Daisy + Mojo (assumed) + Stella
See them: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/katelynforbes/