Other exotic pets

For off-topic chat. Please introduce yourself here.
roxanne
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 20
Total tanks: 2

Re: Other exotic pets

Post by roxanne »

The only other exotic pet i have had was a turtle that i looked after until he was well enough for me to release him ( he was found after some severe rain near my house near a drain about the size of a 50 cent piece and had a soft shell and was unwell , but after several months i was able to release him at my new home which was on a property with a river and 2 dams and other turtles which i was happy about as i knew here he would have a good chance at survival.) It was a lot of work but very rewarding. :D My other pets arent exotics but i have had three birds for several years a blue lace wing budgie jack-jack tweety a yellow pied budgie, Charlie a hybrid peach face,( now i know love birds are meant to be in pairs but he was a sympathy purchase as he was in poor condition and had no mate- but fat and full feathered now :D and lives well with the budgies in an aviary i have thats on wheels and is moved between the garage and porch ) i also have 2 red oscars, 2 electric yellows 2 bristle nose cat fish and a beta ( beta in a seperate tank )in a 140 litre tank ;)
ala-kazaam
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 3
Total gallons: 15

Post by ala-kazaam »

I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 4 ferrets, 3 hermies, a snail, & a horsie! XD I love them all desperately!!! #D
~*~Herman~*~Hector~*~Henry~*~
Thedrawingclaw
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 6
Total gallons: 30

Post by Thedrawingclaw »

I've housed African Dwarf frogs (which kinda died a few days later) and I think that's basically it.
Non-exotic pets: 2 cats, 4 goldfish, 1 betta, and 5 hermies.
R.I.P: Catrina and Pepperoni (goldfish who we had for 2 years), Fred, and Swimmington.
Meet my [hermie] family:
Scuttles, Crabzilla, Shelldon, Curlicue, Kujo, and Gigantor
Proud owner of these 6 beautiful PP hermit crabs
R.I.P. Kujo
stitch
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 0

Post by stitch »

We have three rats! I know what you're thinking, but they're really, really great pets. They are so smart, they're litter trained and just all around awesome!