Still crabbing

For off-topic chat. Please introduce yourself here.
wizkidsmom
Zoea I
Zoea I
Hermit crabs: 5
Total gallons: 75
Total tanks: 1

Still crabbing

Post by wizkidsmom »

Much has happened but thankfully, things have calmed down and I’m back to semi normal. Just recently celebrated my 10 years as a hermie mom.

Thought I would stop by and say Hi to all.
WizkidsMom (Cheryl)
5 PPs
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Still crabbing

Post by ladybug15057 »

Hi wizkid!! Good seeing you, and happy to hear you are still crabbing! Congratulations on your 10 year hermie anniversary! We passed our 16th on June 17th!
How are your little ones?
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
wizkidsmom
Zoea I
Zoea I
Hermit crabs: 5
Total gallons: 75
Total tanks: 1

Post by wizkidsmom »

I have only two of my original guys, but just got three more to keep them company. I just did a deep cleaning of my big tank, which made me think about coming back here to check out what’s going on.

Bully did not make it through his last molt which I was sad about, but I still have his tank waiting for any hermies that need rescuing.
WizkidsMom (Cheryl)
5 PPs
aussieJJDude
Zoea V
Zoea V
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 65
Total tanks: 2

Post by aussieJJDude »

Wow, congrats on the years passed! It's great to hear that your crabs are still going strong, hopefully with many years more! :)
246L/65G - 'Tidal Jungle' (Crabs) | 246L/65g - 'Backwater Pool' (Fish/Snails) | 96L/25G - ''Twisted Minds" (Fish/Snails/Shrimp) | 300L/90G Fancy Pond (Goldfish)

I've never had any problems with 'Impulse Buying'. They're just animals that I forgot I had planned to get.