ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Is Velcro safe?

Post by ladybug15057 »

One can type "Second stories" in the search bar in the upper right corner of the page to read some ideas. (and this thread)
How or what is being used for the red, white and blue colors?
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
aussieJJDude
Zoea V
Zoea V
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 65
Total tanks: 2

Post by aussieJJDude »

Maybe put shell; probably not moss as it might fall though the holes.
246L/65G - 'Tidal Jungle' (Crabs) | 246L/65g - 'Backwater Pool' (Fish/Snails) | 96L/25G - ''Twisted Minds" (Fish/Snails/Shrimp) | 300L/90G Fancy Pond (Goldfish)

I've never had any problems with 'Impulse Buying'. They're just animals that I forgot I had planned to get.
Rec0nCrab1991
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 6
Total gallons: 25
Total tanks: 3

Post by Rec0nCrab1991 »

I was just saying it was red white and blue nothing in it is that color I was just saying that because I leave for basic training soon and thats why I bought that color hemp net but I just have no clue what to put up there. Its tough to find some cool thing to do with it.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

I'm sorry, but the reason I asked about the coloring is because the only 'colorings' recommended are those that can be done naturally. (like through fruits and other foods that stain... blueberries, cherries, etc) Otherwise to create some colorings a mordant is needed to make the color 'stick' which are not considered hermie safe. Hermies are known to try to taste everything in the tank....
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.